sims3 Dragon valley Missing Celtic lands

by SpaceBunnie1991

Original Post

sims3 Dragon valley Missing Celtic lands

★★★ Newbie

I brought dragon valley earlier today and I got the gold bundle  I received my sim point and dragon valley but I haven't got the Celtic land. I have tried installing and reinstalling but it still hasn't showed up I have also check my purchasers history multiple times and still nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 18 (4,110 Views)

Re: sims3 Dragon valley Missing Celtic lands

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem some please help.

Message 2 of 18 (4,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ANYONE RESOLVE THIS FOR YOU?????

Message 3 of 18 (3,974 Views)

Hero (Retired)

when i got dragon valley gold i had a code for the celtic land set to redeem in my the sims 3 account  check your emails for it if you did not get a code for that then contact CS

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.
If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.
See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Message 4 of 18 (3,970 Views)

★ Apprentice

when you buy the bundel EA is not giving out the code to redeem celtic lands... i have been on chat and called them and they seem unable to do this very simple task.

i think its outrageous and a con!!!!

As you can tell i am furious as I have spent so much money and time trying to sort out.

Shame on your EA you earn so much profit form the Sims,  its a cash cow and this is how you treat your loyal sims customers.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 18 (3,532 Views)

Hero (Retired)

which bundle did you buy ? standard ? gold ? disk ? from origin ?

Message 6 of 18 (3,528 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. I bought the gold bundle of Dragon Valley with Celtic Lands included. Dragon Valley downloaded well, and the launcher did say, "Celtic Lands is downloading." That was the end. Not one mention of Celtic Lands since. Not one trace of Celtic Lands is listed on the launcher, either above or below DV. But more importantly, Celtic Lands does not show up in the game. No registration numbes were given me with my purchase of Dragon Valley Gold Bundle.

In fact, most of the time, registration numbers aren't listed when worlds or EP's have been purchase as of late. We end up having to contact the EA's help team with our order form receipts in our cyber paws and our stories of missing registration numbers, worlds and what-have-you's.

I have been a fan of The Sims since the very beginning. I own every game, every world, and every EP there is. Out of all the Sims games that have been made, why is The Sims 3 so flipping complicated?! I really love TS3 so much and keep coming back to it. But there's so many glitches and missing things to The Sims 3. I too am really going nuts. In my honest opinion, EA seems to be concentrating so hard on The Sims 4, that our beloved Sims 3 is being left in the dust with more and more problems.

Message 7 of 18 (3,418 Views)

Hero

Did you check your purchase history here: https://store.thesims3.com/purchaseHistory.html ? Store content is found there and extra worlds are store content.

(not sure if you still need help though or if it was just a statement you made)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 18 (3,404 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I bought my DV through Origin. No registration numbers given. It just downloaded instantly. I have uninstalled and installed DV five times through the purchase history at EA's site. Still missing Celtic Lands. DV has to be one of my favorite lands, even without Celtic Lands!

It might be at my end. My graphic card might be reading DV and may not be recognizing CL. 

Message 9 of 18 (3,401 Views)

Hero

Celtic land should be a seperate download. Did you check your purchase history if it's there to download next to Dragon Valley ?

If not, did you buy the version that includes celtic lands (gold) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 18 (3,398 Views)