Re: Sims 3

by crinrict

Original Post

sims 3

★★★ Newbie

I have the sims 3 and 4 different games to go with it. I bought them all at wal-mart and I can not register any of them to get the free stuff that comes with them. I think out of all of them only hidden spring gave me what it says but I can't even play it cause you need sims points to buy it. I want to know how can I get all my other games to register and what was the purpose of buying the worlds bundle if I can't even play it. I love playing the sims. I have all the games for the first sims and for sims 2. I am trying to get all of them for sims 3 but I am finding it hard to want to put more money into games that I can't play.

Message 1 of 4 (84 Views)

Re: sims 3

Hero

Were you able to install them ? Did you register them on Origin already ? Do you have an account on thesims3.com that is connected to your Origin account ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (80 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I can install them except the worlds bundle will not install. It says it finished but never even asked for the code. I bought my games a while ago and never made an account till now, so I never registered them. I just got my computer working again and there is a lot of things that are different now than there was then. 

Message 3 of 4 (75 Views)

Hero

Did you register them on Origin or just try on thesims3.com ? Did you get an invalid code message ?

If so, I would get in touch with a customer support game advisor

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Set your language to US at the bottom
  3. Describe your issue with a few words
  4. Select Product: The Sims 3
  5. Select Category: Billing/Purchasing or Account Management
  6. Select Platform: PC
  7. Click Find solution
  8. Scroll down and click I still need help
  9. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

With Pics here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (70 Views)