sims 3 there was an error during startup please see the log for more details

by lleewwiiss11

Original Post

Re: Re:SOLUTION!!! sims 3 there was an error during startup please see the log f

★★ Novice

i cant find TS3.ex_            DisappointedhelpDisappointed

Found the TS3.ex_ and simply changed that to TS3.exe

Message 21 of 42 (8,602 Views)

Re: Re:SOLUTION!!! sims 3 there was an error during startup please see the log f

★★★ Newbie
I can't find it 😧
Message 22 of 42 (8,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How. Where
Message 23 of 42 (8,587 Views)

Re: sims 3 there was an error during startup please see the log for more details

★★★★★ Newbie

wait did you just have to upgrade your orgin to fix it im really frustrated

Message 24 of 42 (8,280 Views)

Re: sims 3 there was an error during startup please see the log for more details

★★★★★ Newbie

what???

Message 25 of 42 (8,278 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have this same problem how did You fix it?
Message 26 of 42 (8,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I only have files TS3 and TS3.rtp. I don't see a TS3.ex is there something I can do?
Message 27 of 42 (7,988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't have TS3.ex_ I just have TS3 and TS3W what do I do now?

Message 28 of 42 (7,975 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Someone help me plzzzz I uninstalled origin and the sims 3 and this problem is still happening
Message 29 of 42 (7,971 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This fixed this error for me:

Basically, delete old reg entries in regedit which could be left over from having the game installed previously etc.

I had to delete some from an expansion I had installed before but not anymore.

EDIT (crin): Video removed. Links to videos of that channel or site are against the tos

Message 30 of 42 (7,620 Views)