Re: sims 3 kraken

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

sims 3 kraken

★★ Novice

Hello, I would like to ask. I play the game The Sims 3 Island Paradise. My sim has reward friend of the Kraken. And whenewer when I give command, to Kraken attacked the ship, the screen stops for five seconds and then runs and the command dissapears. Don't you knoe what's going on? Thank yo in advance for you reply.

Message 1 of 2 (668 Views)

Re: sims 3 kraken

@riegle01  I'm not sure why this action specifically is cancelling, but it sounds like your game might just be glitching.  If you're playing in the EA version of Isla Paradiso, the entire world is so poorly made as to be almost unplayable.  Even the best computers can't run a save there for long before it starts lagging and glitching out, and even the most well-made mods can't make IP work properly.  Those who do play in IP either edit it themselves or download a fixed version, like the one that a player named ciane has provided for download.  She has also documented the edits necessary for the world to function correctly, if you'd rather do it yourself.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/811253/removing-ip-lag

At this point, it might be best to copy your sims to the bin and place them in a new world, either the fixed version of IP or somewhere else.  Even if you repair the existing world, without mods you won't be able to fix the damage that has already been done to the save.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (659 Views)