sims 3 generation expansion pack.

by gangan01

Original Post

sims 3 generation expansion pack.

★ Novice

i am haveing problems with the sims in generations ageing up. unless they blow out candels on birthday cake they won't move on. also the babies won't go beyond 2 days, so i especially can't age these up as they won't blow out the candles.

Message 1 of 5 (186 Views)

Re: sims 3 generation expansion pack.

Hero

This aging thing is a real pain.

Do you have the aging option checked ? Other than that I don't have any solutions that work that don't involve using a mod (can't talk about mod solutions here).

You can age up the baby with the cake though. Have a adult person click on the cake and you should get the option to age up the baby/toddler.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (184 Views)

★ Novice

i've tried the adult cake thing but the baby does'nt come up in the window just all of the other adults.

Message 3 of 5 (182 Views)

★ Novice

sorry but i don't know what the aging option is also what is a mod?

Message 4 of 5 (178 Views)

Hero

If you open the Options menu, there is an option to turn aging on/off. Make sure it's on.

A mod/hack is a third party piece of Software that changes the game behavior.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (175 Views)