★★★★★ Novice

KA CHOW! HERE YA GO!

http://www.thesims3.com/game/patches/

all caps ftw.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (15,773 Views)

Re: patches

Hero

Are you looking for the manual patches ? Normally you just patch through the launcher.

Here are all the manual links

Patch Links

Super Patch

Super Patch (All Regions), Size 976.5 MB

Incremental from 1.34

Make sure to download the right region. The last two digits of your base game version will tell you, your region.

Region 1 (USA), 133.6 MB

(if you are not US or need the download link for the digital Download, let me know)

The incremental is a lot smaller but sometimes gives out errors.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (15,767 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

KA CHOW! HERE YA GO!

http://www.thesims3.com/game/patches/

all caps ftw.

Message 2 of 10 (15,774 Views)

Hero

Are you looking for the manual patches ? Normally you just patch through the launcher.

Here are all the manual links

Patch Links

Super Patch

Super Patch (All Regions), Size 976.5 MB

Incremental from 1.34

Make sure to download the right region. The last two digits of your base game version will tell you, your region.

Region 1 (USA), 133.6 MB

(if you are not US or need the download link for the digital Download, let me know)

The incremental is a lot smaller but sometimes gives out errors.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 10 (15,768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi,
I'm sorry for adding me in this post. I don't feel my english so strong for post a new question.
My problem is ever patching.
I have decided to reinstall whole game, because I has different numbers on my patch versions. Base finished ***2, Travel ***2 (european region), but so much games were patched on ***1.
Now I've token this universal patch from link of Nichaedemus in american ufficial forum (TS3_1.36.45.0170xx_update). This patched my game on ***2, installed Travel, launching game, launcher has requested an update - patched on ***2.
But when I have installed Loft, it was installed on ***1, the same launcher request, accepted, ever remain on ***1.
The same for Ambitions and Fast Lane - I'm on ***1 and there continue to give me an invalid style on disc-rug and two shop signs (image posted in ufficial USA forum http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/255/328745.page#top). The same problem have my friends from Italia too.
Please, answer:
1) Can this different numbers of game-versions cause issues with game?
2) Should I leave soo (When I have this Superpatch installed) or begin from zero and disable launcher automaticall updates (but I'll remain ever on ***1, because there (on DVD's) isn't "select language" option.
3) What gives me base game and Travel in version ***1, when I can't find with Google some patches for european region. Is this "select language" option on installation of the 1st DVD (base game) or "select country" option?
I'm sorry for disturb, but I wanna from this game maximum, this is a reason, why I'm reinstalling all.
Thank You for attention.

2nd Edit: Sorry for latest edit, but I have to learn, how to work in this forum and my internet key is disconnecting me continuosly. :Oops

Message 4 of 10 (14,171 Views)

Hero

Which link do you need ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (14,169 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm sorry, Crin I have edited post before, You're more quickly than my internet-connection. :-)

Message 6 of 10 (14,164 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, you can try to right click the game on Origin and choose 'Check for updates', it will automatically update your game to the latest version, you can also try to open the game launcher and it will automatically check for any updates and update the game for you, have a nice day ahead Standard smile.

Message 7 of 10 (14,154 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi, xxnitrogammerxx!
Thank You,... but Launcher not proposes more updates, I have now base and Travel for European region (finished with nr ***2), whole rest for America (***1).
Origin I have now on 8.6.0.357 - 161913 and It gives me not any update too.
Last patch what has charged launcher, was for Outdoor Living, but it leaves me ever on Americas patch-version with european base and Travel.
I'm confused.

Message 8 of 10 (14,148 Views)

Hero

You don't need to patch the SP/EPs anymore. Simply apply the base game patch and you're good to go.

They used to have different regions for the base game and wa but after HELS, all games are either Region 1 (DVD) or Region 17 (Download Version).

So only the base game and WA has an actual european region.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (14,141 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank You, Crin, You're life-preserver. Finally satisfying answer and I have searched anywhere. Have a nice evening! ;-)

Message 10 of 10 (14,136 Views)