my sim has taken over my town

by disenchantedsl

Original Post

★ Novice

quite literally

'Leila', my sim, had 5 kids at home, then suddenly, i couldnt use them anymore. if you clicked on one, it would show their profile details, but her face and her friends, so i grew the kids up and moved them out. thought all would be okay. changed family to set up her ex husband. she was over their profiles too. went to another family. 3 in the house. only showed Leila on the side and her things, despite being at their house.

i then deleted Leila

so i created another sim, same town. set her up in a plot, entered site, there Leila is again.

shes she appears to be omnipotent.

help!!

this is a new town, on a new computer, all things freshly installed. i have been playing sims from the year The Sims came out. i have never experienced this.

Message 1 of 6 (283 Views)

Re: my sim has taken over my town

Hero (Retired)

What might work is if you go to edit town and then click on change active household. Then pick choose household and the one you want. If that's what you're already doing and it's not working; you'll probably just have to delete your save. What could also work is if you actually kill Leila. (Sorry I'm not that kind of person - just can't think of anything else.) 

How you do that is via the testingcheatsenabled true cheat and you then completely lower her mood (I've never done this so maybe just see what happens) and she'll probably die. 

If you want a happier ending... CONTACT EA!!!! :catwink:

Message 2 of 6 (272 Views)

★ Novice

EA referred me to here.

I have already deleted Leila and changed household, she just takes over whichever household I go to.

I have no idea how to delete last save?

But If that's the case tho I may have to delete the last 3 or so?

Message 3 of 6 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I'm not entirly sure I understand your problem.

Did you have multiple portraits selected ? Do you maybe have any pics you could post ?

Is Leila am member of every  household ? How did you delete her ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (268 Views)

★ Novice

i deleted Leila by evicting her, then deleting her.

whichever house i go into to play, she has replaced the profiles of the sims in the house and its JUST her. so if theres 5 people, i can only see her on the status bar. despite them being in the house, which means i cant control them. and shes not really there, just her profile.

im nipping to france, but will post some screenshots when i get back Standard smile x

Message 5 of 6 (255 Views)

Hero

This sound very weird. It might be best to simply start a new game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (250 Views)