Re: mods - which male part is better

by legendshonor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mods - which male part is better

★★★★ Apprentice

I have 2 mods.  Stallion Anatomy and Male Anatomy.  As I have greater memory inconsistencies since my heart surgery I'm thinking I had forgotten I had one when I downloaded the other.  I want to know if they create difficulties in the game code or if they're ok together.  In the CAS they are called Stallion Anatomy and Male Anatomy. Doing a google search it isn't exactly precise in reference.

I searched modthesims.  I can't find either one there.  Using the search box in the Sims 3 folder on my system, I found one being cmar's creation.

If they are indeed two separate files, which one portrays a more accurate depiction without conflicting with any other CAS type (or any for that matter) functions?

Message 1 of 4 (242 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

Hi,

we're not allowed to talk about Sims 3 mods/cc on here, especially not, if they raise the rating of the game.

I suggest you ask at modthesims

I don't understand that.  Why would 'answers' have a S3 board, if talking about S3 isn't allowed?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/bd-p/the-sims-3

There's talk of EA raising the rating?  of what game, a specific expansion or is it the S3 series?  I'm so. . . .  out of touch anymore - I haven't been able to be online in more than a year.

I think I figured this one out.  cmar's page mentions it's possible to show the sheath and the testes or just the sheath if the user wants to portray a gelding.  I do try *not to download multiples or similar functioning mods. 

I'm wondering if the creators are taking notes of these things to make S4 Pets (should there be one) better/more real-life.

Thanks for replying tho' crin. You're the best!  Standard smile (I *really mean that.)

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (179 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi,

we're not allowed to talk about Sims 3 mods/cc on here, especially not, if they raise the rating of the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (193 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

Hi,

I don't understand that.  Why would 'answers' have a S3 board, if talking about S3 isn't allowed?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/bd-p/the-sims-3

There's talk of EA raising the rating?  of what game, a specific expansion or is it the S3 series?  I'm so. . . .  out of touch anymore - I haven't been able to be online in more than a year.

I think I figured this one out.  cmar's page mentions it's possible to show the sheath and the testes or just the sheath if the user wants to portray a gelding.  I do try *not to download multiples or similar functioning mods. 

I'm wondering if the creators are taking notes of these things to make S4 Pets (should there be one) better/more real-life.

Thanks for replying tho' crin. You're the best!  Standard smile (I *really mean that.)

Message 3 of 4 (180 Views)

Hero

It's not allowed to talk about mods and custom content that potentially raises the rating.

You can talk about the game and ask questions about the game but not about third party content. CMar is a modder as you say yourself. :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (153 Views)