Re: missing sims 3 expansion packs after deleting bad custom co

by roberta591

Original Post

missing sims 3 expansion packs after deleting bad custom co

★★★ Newbie
so i deleted some bad custom content ( cc ) called "shymoo" of the DCbackup file and i opened the launcher to play and when i got to select my game i logged into my account and it said i had no sims points when i actually had 4000 i then checked this on the sims 3 exchange and it said i had 4000 then i went into my game and no content from ANY of the expansion / stuff packs were there i have island paradise pets world adventures showtime katy perry late night design and high tech university seasons generations and some others NO content from any of those were there, the only content that was still remaining was base content and store content ( that i purchased previously) it still says on my launcher that my expansion packs are "installed and available" ( under the tab "Expansions & Stuff ) however in game play they are not there someone pls help me!!!!!
Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)

Re: missing sims 3 expansion packs after deleting bad custom co

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@ddgiles1  The DCbackup folder should be left alone. To remove cc you should remove it from the mods folder where you installed it. Before you change and/or delete ANY data you are not sure what it does you should make a backup of the file. You will probably have to uninstall and reinstall the packs.

Message 2 of 2 (261 Views)