lost serial code for the sims 3 university life

by tayz1995

Original Post

lost serial code for the sims 3 university life

★★★ Newbie

I got the Sims 3 university life for easter and I have a new laptop and am trying to download all the sims games onto my laptop but I cant find the university life serial code but I have the disk, what should I do?

Message 1 of 3 (4,235 Views)

Re: lost serial code for the sims 3 university life

Hero (Retired)

[READ FIRST] Common Questions & Issues: Email change, merge, compromised, codes, online pass, gamert...

If you still need assistance, contact Customer Service/Game Advisors, here's how:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message helped you, please give it some xp! Just click the XP box at the bottom of the message. If your issue is now resolved, please press the Solved button as well, Thanks!

Message 2 of 3 (4,215 Views)

Re: lost serial code for the sims 3 university life

Hero

See if this thread helps you: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/td-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (4,211 Views)