let me make a god damn complaint!!

by hexryan

Original Post

let me make a god damn complaint!!

★★★★★ Newbie

theres no where to make a complaint without writing on this bloody board. the call team were useless and told me to buy the games again. again...

why would i buy a game ive already bought! stupid * ea, thank you for ruining my favourite game. i waited for years to play this game, i had to wait until i moved to a country i could actually buy it and now you are taking it away from me!. thank you for wasting my time and my money. i hope you go bankrupt you greedy piece of *.

Message 1 of 4 (146 Views)

Re: let me make a god damn complaint!!

Hero (Retired)

@hexryan I see no complaint - all I see is rant. I have no idea what the problem is so I can't begin to help you. If you feel you want to post what the problem is in a civilized manner maybe we can make some sense out of your issues.

have a nice day

Message 2 of 4 (143 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This isn't the complaint, this is the rant about not being able to make a complaint. Sorry, I lost it because I was so angry. I have trouble keeping control of my emotions due to b.p.d. Full apologies. Its not an issue you can help me with really, me and my friend are super skint and cant afford to buy all the expansions. So we both took it in turns to get one and we both used them. Worked as a great system, over the years we have collected almost all of the games. But now you have to remain logged in on origin to use the game and our expansions are on two different account's. But we don't want to merge to one account because (goddess forbid) we might one day fall out and end up no longer being able to share an account. So the games we have collected we now cant use. Only one account as a time.
Message 3 of 4 (127 Views)

Hero (Retired)

One user one account - that's what the EULA says that you agree to when you first install the game. Origin is EA's version of Steam. Origin is better then loading a game up with antipiracy code that never works and only causes trouble for legitimate users. yep - only one account online at a time - think about it.

Message 4 of 4 (122 Views)