is there a new patch?

by BGH22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

is there a new patch?

★★★ Pro

While I had microsoft working to fix the errors with my gaming mouse, I clicked on the launcher it said there was an update, I think I clicked no intead of ask me later and now I cant get the offer for the update. I have the game set up to not automatically update. Is there a new patch above 1.67? Thank you

Message 1 of 8 (303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: is there a new patch?

Hero (Retired)

nope 1.67 is the newest/latest game patch hmm if you close the launcher and relaunch it may show the update again

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (309 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

nope 1.67 is the newest/latest game patch hmm if you close the launcher and relaunch it may show the update again

Message 2 of 8 (310 Views)

★★★ Pro

thnaks I did and it did not show back up and game is patched to 1.67 so I dont know why that update request came up? It showed up after I patched the game to 1.67

Message 3 of 8 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

welcomes  Standard smile  the only other patch it might bug you to get is the store patch if you where downloading from your purchase history or the store item page I know mine is up to date on that as the last was v2.2  that was over a year ago  I had to do a factory reset not too long ago and I was getting that one even after I updated it to the new one it kept popping up while downloading takes a couple of hits on the later to get the don't bug me until there is a new patch

edit typo

Message 4 of 8 (291 Views)

★★★ Pro

Since I got this new computer all I did was download the base game and origin. Have not installed anything else. I need to get the game to accept my video card and then will download ep's and store etc.  Unforunately I had too many DxDiag errors when I got the computer out of the box yesterday and been on the phone with Microsoft on and off for the past 24 hours trying to fix everthing in windows 8.1 .  Maybe I should change origin not to bug me mode! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 5 of 8 (286 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@BGH22 wrote:
  Maybe I should change origin not to bug me mode! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

ROTF

@BGH22 wrote:

Since I got this new computer all I did was download the base game and origin. Have not installed anything else. I need to get the game to accept my video card and then will download ep's and store etc.  Unforunately I had too many DxDiag errors when I got the computer out of the box yesterday and been on the phone with Microsoft on and off for the past 24 hours trying to fix everthing in windows 8.1 .  Maybe I should change origin not to bug me mode! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

hope you get those issues sorted with the computer sooner than soon and can get gaming  a.s.a.p.

Message 6 of 8 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

after being on the phone for 24 hours with Microsof, I think Im calling AMD tomorrow and ask them to get my card to sync with the game. Too many dxdiag errors wore me out. Looked at crins notes how to get the game to accept my video card and it's driving me nuts after all the computer mess. Someone else needs to fix my video card for me! Confusedmileylol:

Message 7 of 8 (281 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@BGH22 wrote:

. Someone else needs to fix my video card for me! Confusedmileylol:

that's where AMD come in Confusedmileytongue: Confusedmileyvery-happy:  

I have to go do some  food shopping  catch ya later Standard smile

Message 8 of 8 (276 Views)