in the sims 3 game my game says that i need a registed game but i have

by RP_Richardpower

Original Post

Re: in the sims 3 game my game says that i need a registed game but i have

★★★★ Novice

I can't find you on TS3, do you have a different user name when you play sims? Soon as I find you, I'll add you as a friend and sent a request for your sim to perform at one of my venues Standard smile

Best wishes

CarmelitaD

Message 11 of 24 (773 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sadly we are also talking 2 separate computers as well, a laptop and desktop both of which are constantly cleared of history altogether, it's simply EA's way of telling us to go to H-E double toothpicks because they could care less what problems exist in sims 3 anymore. I mean quite honestly, they never really cared throughout the game, too many bugs were never addressed even with store content they charged lots of excess money for. I't's just EA in  nutshell, they tend to destroy everything they get their hands on. Frown

Message 12 of 24 (763 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is TS3 giving you a problem that my game might also have had? I'm not a guru, or connected to EA - I'm just a simmer Standard smile but I'll try to help if I can.

Best wishes

CarmelitaD

Message 13 of 24 (752 Views)

★ Novice
Hi there this didn't help me add friends or get my missing content. however it did help load my games. I have cleared my history and everything and still no luck. Is there anything else I can do? im working on it with a friend right now n they are having same issue as me on their account and both of us still can't add each other after all of the changes it still says "sorry something sent wrong plz try again" Frown
Message 14 of 24 (738 Views)

Hero (Retired)

did you try a different browser? like Firefox...although it could have something to with the site issues of exchange items being uploaded not working right i'm not really sure i am assuming it is as i look at the friends list there the images are broken looking

annnnnd searching for members i do know by name shows 0 results 

Message 15 of 24 (734 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same give gifts problem of the game informing me I need to register (already registered) games before I can send friends gifts. I tried to use your solution given, but I can't find the "players update" tab? Where do I locate the tab?

Message 16 of 24 (713 Views)

★★ Novice

This doesn't work anymore. I think the help desk advisors have moved on to help only the new Sims 4 players. Frown

Message 17 of 24 (714 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you, RichardPower0!

I searched throughout my game and eventually found the update players tab. I tried your solution and voila...it worked! Now I can return the favor of sending gifts from Sims' friends. You are the BOMB! Standard smile

Message 18 of 24 (707 Views)

★★ Novice

you are awesome! Nothing I've done managed to fix this - and I find  your reply :D thanks!!!!

Message 19 of 24 (680 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i try to help you all as best as i can and i hope that u find a solution

u are all my friends and im the friend of you

so send me a friend req my name is richardpower0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

the truth is what u want to know and we all want to know

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 20 of 24 (676 Views)