i don't know what should i do :D

by whyts

Original Post

i don't know what should i do :D

★★★ Newbie

hi 

i live in iran there is no original games we use copy one and then we couldn't use for example the objects in " the sims 3 " website .

i khow the only wey is buy an  original game but ican't travel to another country an buy  it . if i want download object it's need a serial number which i have but it's used by a real person who had a original game .

my account name in  " the sims 3 " website is " whyts " you can also block my account but i want help me , give a serial number to me or some thingh then i can download tools, patterns, and ...

thank's a lot

Message 1 of 2 (99 Views)

Re: i don't know what should i do :D

★★★★ Pro

Serial codes cannot be given out for second-hand games, and it is against forum policies to give out illegal codes here.  I'm not sure what you can do if you can't purchase the game in your country or a nearby country.  That sounds difficult.  Frown

Do you have access to main Origin website?  Can you purchase a digital copy from the Origin website? I'm not sure if that's possible on your version of the website, but that's the only option I can think of... or have you tried buying a digital copy from Amazon?  It would be the same process for both, where it gives you the option to download it (which you don't need to do since you have a disc) but it would also give you a new code you could register with.  

Sorry if this doesn't help.  Best of luck.    

Message 2 of 2 (98 Views)