Re: how to redeem product code

by lutckyut

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to redeem product code

★★★ Newbie

Hi i got the sims 3 game for christmas,i installed it and didnt take any notice that i had installed origin then it said i needed to make a new account in order to play sims 3 so i made one and i didnt think i would need my password so i didnt write it down, i tried and tried to get my password but it would let me ;(

so i decided to make a new account so i could play the sims so i did and then my account asked for a product code of the game i wanted to play which was sims 3 ,i entered to code on my game case but it said my product code had already been used ? soo i kept on trying to remeber my password for my account but i cant and i really wanna play my new game coz i go generations axpansion pack and pets pack Frown which is a real bummer ,so can anybody help me out coz im in desperate need of sims to play

Thanx,

olivianorthway

Message 1 of 5 (1,023 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi olivianorthway,

For all questions about your account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,160 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi olivianorthway,

For all questions about your account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie
ME TOO
Message 3 of 5 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact problem except I can't remember the email address but I've used them both so my old ea account is gone with my Sims 3 games...

Message 4 of 5 (523 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@HarleyQuinn19999  This is an open public forum for users by users and specific account information can not be accessed in these forums. You have to contact EA customer service to resolve your account issues - link - EA customer service

Message 5 of 5 (495 Views)