downloading problems

by lovelogann7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

downloading problems

★★★ Newbie

I can't find where to download the game i registered, The sims 3 generations expansion pack.

Message 1 of 4 (175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: downloading problems

Hero

It should be in MyGames in Origin. If it's not there, you should be able to add it in Origin where it says register a new game (or something along these lines)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (194 Views)

All Replies

Hero

It should be in MyGames in Origin. If it's not there, you should be able to add it in Origin where it says register a new game (or something along these lines)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (195 Views)

★★ Novice

It should be in the Origins downloading pop up but it isn't. I'm talking about the add on games like Warden's Keep in DAO. My drive crashed and I had to reload everything. I got DAO and DA2, but none of the add on games came with them. I don't even know if that is what they're called.

Message 3 of 4 (160 Views)

Hero

If it's not there,  you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

If the Live Chat option is not active for you, choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (156 Views)