cant connect to server for sims 3 pets for Xbox

by adm0305

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant connect to server for sims 3 pets for Xbox

★★★ Newbie
I am trying enter my online pass for the exchange store and it won't even let me connect to the server. I tried to do everything but i still can't get on i need some help. I am trying to get rid of a pet but i cant.
Message 1 of 4 (1,341 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant connect to server for sims 3 pets for Xbox

Community Manager

The online services for Sims 3 Pets for Xbox are no longer available. As we strive to bring the best possible experience for all of our players, we recognize that newer titles launch and have the need to thrive while players switch from some of their favorite titles to new, exciting releases.

Once these older favorites have reached a certain point, we must make the tough decision to retire the title, or in other words, discontinue service and quality updates.

For the most up-to-date news on what games will be retiring and when, stay tuned to this page which will keep you up-to-date on all of our upcoming service updates and retirement announcements, while the EA Help Center will continue to host a wealth of knowledge and provide support pertaining to your favorite games. 

Our team hopes you have enjoyed all of our games to their utmost potential and appreciate your continuing patronage.

From all of us, thanks for being an EA Player.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,463 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

The online services for Sims 3 Pets for Xbox are no longer available. As we strive to bring the best possible experience for all of our players, we recognize that newer titles launch and have the need to thrive while players switch from some of their favorite titles to new, exciting releases.

Once these older favorites have reached a certain point, we must make the tough decision to retire the title, or in other words, discontinue service and quality updates.

For the most up-to-date news on what games will be retiring and when, stay tuned to this page which will keep you up-to-date on all of our upcoming service updates and retirement announcements, while the EA Help Center will continue to host a wealth of knowledge and provide support pertaining to your favorite games. 

Our team hopes you have enjoyed all of our games to their utmost potential and appreciate your continuing patronage.

From all of us, thanks for being an EA Player.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,464 Views)

★ Novice

not everyone uses computer thats all my daghter can play is sims and i am not going out and buy a computer not worth it. when i have a ps4 and a xbox 360 and sims 3 just sucks for the scientist .so do you plain on making sims for ps4 anytime soon i can be leave i wasted my money on this game. maybe another game company can make something like it and wont take it from us. everyquest still lets people play.

Message 3 of 4 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why would you take it down I loved seeing what other people made cuz I suck at building stuff can't you at least let us see what people made
Message 4 of 4 (712 Views)