Re: cannot find serial code on sims 3

by rumbutter

Original Post

cannot find serial code on sims 3

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased the Sims 3 multipack for my Mac.  However, I do not have the serial code and it is not in my confirmation email.  When I begin to play Sims 3, they are asking for a serial code.  I tried putting in my product code found in the Origin, however it said that was invalid.  How do I find my serial code? Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (90 Views)
Highlighted

Re: cannot find serial code on sims 3

Hero (Retired)

have you downlaod the mac version of origin ? if so log into your orign account using the email and password you used for oyur account find the game icon right clcik view game details

some mac info here ty caspinwall

Using Origin

Download and install the Origin client for Mac and make sure it is up-to-date. If you already have Origin on your Mac but are having problems with downloading or installing games, delete the client and download a new copy (this sometimes fixes issues with downloading). The latest version can be downloaded from here: http://www.dm.origin.com/mac/download

Additional advice on how to download games (thank you Tremayne for this tip):
When downloading from Origin, do NOT use the first install icon. Move your cursor over the game cover and click on the information (letter i) and then click on the install button from there. For some reason, downloads from Origin frequently become corrupted. Using the i reduces the chance of your download being corrupted

Message 2 of 2 (85 Views)