Re: can't install the sims 3 without internet connection

by robjob16

Original Post

can't install the sims 3 without internet connection

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the sims 3 and I cant install it on my pc because theres no internet connection in it. it keeps telling me to use "origin" but since theres no internet connection I cant use origin. How can I install the game without using "origin"? It wont do anything or give me another option but to use origin to do it.

Message 1 of 3 (1,238 Views)

Hero

What is the exact error message you're getting ?

From what I'm reading, it's now necessary to have an internet connection even to install from the DVD but I'm not sure (cause it does work for me but I bought my game before the era of Origin.

Maybe we can get to the bottom of this. Origin should be on the DVD. Did the client itself install on your computer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,214 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I cant install this either because I don't have internet access. I'm really pissed! I can only use my computer not my laptop because my laptops disc drive is broken, but i only have internet on my laptop. this sucks. IF anyone has any suggestions now would be the time im so upset!

Message 3 of 3 (1,172 Views)