Re: ask a question

by pnigos70

Original Post

ask a question

★★ Newbie

I have been playing my previously loaded sims with only a minimum of lock ups.  Now all of a sudden I try to play and go in the way I have always done and get to the black screen after the welcome screen where you choose which expansion packs to play and nothing.  I stay on a black screen with a rotating blue circle for hours.  I have to then back out with the windows key and use my task manager to close the program since it is NO LONGER RESPONDING.  This has been going on for days.  I have tried playing it with only the original sims 3 with no expansion packs just to see if it was just over loaded and taking its time....still nothing after 2 hours.  I dont want to have to uninstall and re install since I have gone to the sims 3 website from the welcome page and spent quite a few earned SIM POINTS on items and other things like clothes and such and would hate to lose thousands of points worth of hair clothes and items not to mention the towns I have built and houses I have created and families I have worked were almost to the point of 3rd and 4th generations.  Please advise on how to correct this problem...... my e mail is [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 2 (1,283 Views)

Re: ask a question

★★★ Newbie

Same to me

Message 2 of 2 (1,208 Views)