World adventures glitch

by katdemonninja

Original Post

World adventures glitch

★ Apprentice
Message 1 of 6 (276 Views)

Re: World adventures glitch

Hero

This usually happens if you have a download in your game that is missing it's mesh. Sims 3 is not like Sims 2 where you had to have the mesh if you downloaded a recolor but there are a few items that don't work stand-alone.

Is the Sim an inactive or your own ? If it's your own, try changing the cloth

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (273 Views)

★ Apprentice

Actually, it wasn't custom content at all. I just installed the game, and the shirts, items, and worlds were all messed up, but only the world adventures stuff.

Message 3 of 6 (268 Views)

Hero

How are the worlds and objects messed-up ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (262 Views)

★ Apprentice

The worlds showed up in the menu where you can pick a town, and the objects didn't have thumnails and couldn't be placed.

Message 5 of 6 (255 Views)

Hero

That is very weird.

So when you first started the game, the worlds showed up in that menu ?

No mods, no nothing in your game ?

I guess, I would reinstall WA, following the instructions here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Uninstall

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (250 Views)