Won't let me download Monte Vista

by katkitty8

Original Post

Highlighted

Won't let me download Monte Vista

★★ Newbie

I just bought the bundle of 1,900 sim points and Monte Vista, But the Monte Vista won't download. The points are there but anytime I go to my purchase history to download the Monte Vista this box comes up on my download manger "Error when downloading. Check log for details" First off what's my log? Second off what do I do? I spent money to get this bundle so I could play on Monte Vista World and it won't even work. My game is up to date and everything else downloads fine. Please help me.

Message 1 of 6 (832 Views)

Re: Won't let me download Monte Vista

★ Novice

i have the same problem ive done everything still wont let me download it, im hell pissed i spent $30 on this and doesnt work!!

Message 2 of 6 (800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having problems just downloading from the exchange , i get the same msg aswell  , maybe theres something wrong with downloads?

Message 3 of 6 (796 Views)

★ Novice

ive unstalled all my downloads still nothing

Message 4 of 6 (793 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem.  It says I own it, but it doesn't show up in my Downloads, so I can't install it.  I bought the 1900 point package also.  Origin never replies to these posts, I guess we need to call them and complain?  Does anyone out there have a solution????

Message 5 of 6 (770 Views)

★ Novice

me 2 but im dowlading teh new update so ill see and i tell u if it worked

Message 6 of 6 (658 Views)