Why wont it let me download stuff from the sims 3 store?

by mrdramasim

Original Post

Why wont it let me download stuff from the sims 3 store?

★ Newbie

For the sims 3, it wont let me download anything I've reemed from the store. Anything I got from the store wont download once it reaches my launcher. It says "succesful" every time but it never actually shows up in my game. I tried downloading Riverview, and I followed all of the steps, but it never got to my game. This also happend with my Island Survival Pack. I had really hoped to get this free content, especially so I could start actually buying things from the store once I found out how to get it to work. Please help me. It used to let me download stuff until I updated my computer from Windows Vista to Windows 8 incase if that information helped. I don't know what to do, because I plan on pre-ordering Sims 3 into the future, but it probably wont let me download the quantum power pack either. Please help me.

Message 1 of 2 (743 Views)

Re: Why wont it let me download stuff from the sims 3 store?

Hero

Does it show in the download tab in your launcher ? Did you install it from there or are you using the ingame store ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (729 Views)