Re: Why is she not apart of the family

by Xavier101011

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is she not apart of the family

★★★ Newbie

Hello one of my sims are showing up that she’s not apart of the family anymore she’s just a friend of the family. But she’s blood related to all so what can I do to fix it because it happened when she got aged up and I sent her on a trip to China. When she got back she’s no longer in the family?

Message 1 of 3 (426 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Xavier101011  This kind of thing happens with TS3 sometimes—data is lost or corrupted.  It's more common after a travel transition, but it can happen any time.

Without mods, there's no way to fix the problem.  The only thing you can do is revert to a save from before the family relationships were lost, if you still have one.

With mods, specifically NRaas MasterController, you can add back the relationship manually with a couple of clicks.  But I don't know if you're interested in adding any mods to your game.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (408 Views)

All Replies

@Xavier101011  This kind of thing happens with TS3 sometimes—data is lost or corrupted.  It's more common after a travel transition, but it can happen any time.

Without mods, there's no way to fix the problem.  The only thing you can do is revert to a save from before the family relationships were lost, if you still have one.

With mods, specifically NRaas MasterController, you can add back the relationship manually with a couple of clicks.  But I don't know if you're interested in adding any mods to your game.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think I’m just gonna get her to marry someone in her family😂just so we can be apart of it again 

Message 3 of 3 (396 Views)