Why are my free goodies missing in my game?

by Genna135

Original Post

Why are my free goodies missing in my game?

★★ Newbie

When I first started playing the sims 3, i opened up the exchange or my downloads i don't remember and I had a free bundle pack as a like welcoming gift or present and they were really nice cars. I just wanna know why I can't see them anymore in my downloads/ my game/ or even the exchange?

Message 1 of 2 (280 Views)

Re: Why are my free goodies missing in my game?

@Genna135  I believe you're referring to the free content you receive for registering a game on the store.  Since this content is downloaded and installed into your TS3 game folder in Documents, you'd need to redownload it if you ever removed your old game folder or installed onto a new computer.  Sign into the store, then click on Store > My Store Account > Purchase History, and you should see a list of everything you've bought.  If you have a lot of items, it may take a while to go through everything, but your content should all be there.

However, I believe that there may be an exception for certain sponsored content.  I don't know for sure, since I don't own any of that content myself, but I've heard that some of the sponsored items are no longer available.  If you think something is missing from your purchase history, it's best to contact EA customer support and ask.  It would be helpful though if you could find the names of the missing items, or at least a date when you first received them.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)