Where is Origin Tech Support? I need to live chat. HELP!

by amber8900

Original Post

Re: Where is Origin Tech Support? I need to live chat. HELP!

Hero

Prices are probably off because the sale is over. They need time updating all servers.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 82 (605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I dont know what is going on but all I wanted was a call back so I could help Caspin get an answer as far as the disc issue with the game on MAC and still no call back. And I thought I would throw in a complaint about "WE WANT THE LAMP" LOL ...This happened to me last week too, no call back they closed my case without even speaking to them. My sims 3 account wasnt working but I somehow managed to finally get it to work on my own! People in Titanffall cant get through to EA and it does not matter what region. I hope Gorath The Elder finds out waht is going on and reports back. Or one of the EA community Managers knows waht is going on.

Message 42 of 82 (607 Views)

Hero

I tried and it said for me 50 min callback and no game advisor avaible on Chat so I think they're overloaded with request and just closed it for the moment.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 82 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I hope that is all it is, some people were getting error 404 when trying to use chat. And my call back request was at least 2 hours ago!

Correction 4 hours ago!

Message 44 of 82 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have my friend gave me the game FIFA 14 How do I transfer my account to the original

Message 45 of 82 (580 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You will need to contact a game advisor about that: http://eahelp.ea.com/en/ . For help with navigating the site, see this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2...

Be aware of the current issues with live chat: http://help.ea.com/en/article/live-chat-services-are-experiencing-delayed-response-times/

Message 46 of 82 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing issues with Live Chat too. I have the little pop up box that says "Thanks for Contacting EA. Please wait while we connect you to an EA Game Advisor". I waited an hour yesterday, half an hour today... what's going on?

Message 47 of 82 (577 Views)

Hero

Did you read the link andro posted in the post above yours ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 82 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I've tried all links. I'm still waiting today... says 20-25 mins, been here over half an hour already.

Updated a few mins later... time now says 10-15 mins. I've clicked those links in the post above my original, that's how I got to the pop-up I have now.

Message 49 of 82 (570 Views)

Hero (Retired)

We were referring to this link: http://help.ea.com/en/article/live-chat-services-are-experiencing-delayed-response-times/

I'm sorry that we cannot help you further. We are only users and gamers like yourself and do not work for EA in any way.

Message 50 of 82 (565 Views)