Where do you purchase the dragons on Sims 3?

by illbey0urmistake

Original Post

Where do you purchase the dragons on Sims 3?

★★★ Newbie

I purchased and downloaded the dragon valley back and I can't seem to find the dragons anywhere. I'm not sure if i'm either having an issue with the store downloading it or I just don't know where to purchase it. Anyone downloaded it and started playing with the dragons on sims 3 . 

Message 1 of 6 (13,914 Views)

Re: Where do you purchase the dragons on Sims 3?

Hero (Retired)

Hey

I'm busy downloading the world right now (pray it works). I just watched a video on Youtube about finding them. They can be found either in entertainment or under the pets section.

Hope that helps

Andromache

Message 2 of 6 (13,878 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

as andro said entertainment or under the pets section or look at the gold jigsaw dragon valley also talk to egg about certain things will give you a different color dragon for example talk to egg about fire you might get the red dragon my first few eggs were red dragons so i sold the dragon kept at it untill i got one of each

edit typo or else i need a new keyboard as some letters are just not takeing :D

Message 3 of 6 (13,875 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Rum, what'd you suppose is the most common colour?

I'll be back soon. Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 4 of 6 (13,872 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@andro for me my most common one dragon to hatch was the red dragon BUT it may vary palyer to player also forgot to add in the buy mode there is one red dragon readyily available to buy if you just want to see what a dragon can do they each do different things though

Message 5 of 6 (13,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can find it in activities, hobbies and skills.

Message 6 of 6 (7,465 Views)