Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: What does "you already have all the games in this order" mean?

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

What does "you already have all the games in this order" mean?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same!! It only happens with the sims 3 University Liife to.

Message 1 of 2 (71 Views)
Highlighted

Re: What does "you already have all the games in this order" mean?

@kb772000  I've split your comment into its own thread because the original thread is a bit old, and more to the point, the problem was solved and is now back again.

EA is aware of the issue but hasn't yet provided a solution.  In the meantime, there are several ways you might be able to buy University Life:

• Buy through the Origin website rather than the app.  It might also help to buy more than one pack at a time, if there's any other content you want.  You may see the message "you already have one of the games in this order," but the purchase should go through.
  • Buy from an authorized third-party seller and register the code in Origin.  You'll then be able to download the pack from your Origin library.
  • Have a friend or family member with an Origin account gift you the pack, or create a second account and gift yourself.

When there is a proper solution available, I'll post back, but until then, these workarounds are the only options.

———————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help