Weird clothes!

by escapedpolarbear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weird clothes!

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have this girl on my Sims 3 Sunset Valley world, who whenever she is meant to automatically change, say, when she is sleeping and gets her sleepwear on, it gives her a random other clothing. She often sleeps in her swimwear or athletic. I have to constantly change her, how can I fix this?

Message 1 of 4 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Weird clothes!

@escapedpolarbear  Is this a townie (which one) or a sim you made yourself?  Her sleepwear outfit might be broken, especially if she's been assigned a cc item.  You can fix it in CAS, even if she's not in your active household.  Bring up the cheats console and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" without quotes.  Then shift-click on the sim and select Edit in Create-a-Sim.

The other possibility is that she's insane, and the random outfit changes are part of the deal.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (307 Views)

All Replies

@escapedpolarbear  Is this a townie (which one) or a sim you made yourself?  Her sleepwear outfit might be broken, especially if she's been assigned a cc item.  You can fix it in CAS, even if she's not in your active household.  Bring up the cheats console and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" without quotes.  Then shift-click on the sim and select Edit in Create-a-Sim.

The other possibility is that she's insane, and the random outfit changes are part of the deal.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (308 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I made her myself, and I don't have any CC. However, she is insane, and that trait does annoy me, so I might remove it and see what happens.

Message 3 of 4 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It worked! Thank you so much!

Message 4 of 4 (287 Views)