Upgraded my Origin, Sims 3 game disappeard. ''They already know the game code.''

by blackpearlf

Original Post

Upgraded my Origin, Sims 3 game disappeard. ''They already know the game code.''

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi. It's been a while since this happened. But I really miss playing Sims 3 so I'm gonna try this out. A while ago I got Sims 3 for my birthday. Happy happy. I played it all the time. But suddenly Origin asked if I wanted to upgrade the program. I didn't mind it and did it. But after the upgrade my Sims 3 game was gone. I was really scared. I tried to put the game on my computer again with the game code. But he said that he already knew the game code. Which is logic. But because of that I can't play Sims 3 anymore. And I really miss it. I think I need a new code...But I don't know where to ask for a new code. And I really don't wanna buy the game again. Especially because I know that this April Sims 4 will come out. Maybe somebody can give me some tips? I would appreciate it.

(Sorry for bad English. I'm dutch)

Me.

Message 1 of 2 (73 Views)

Re: Upgraded my Origin, Sims 3 game disappeard. ''They already know the game code.''

Hero

You need to contact a Customer Support game advisor for this

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (59 Views)