Unbinding a ghost and why simsbot looks like a person all of a sudden

by dejaha

Original Post

Unbinding a ghost and why simsbot looks like a person all of a sudden

★★★ Newbie

I have all the newest versions, expansion packs, and updates on my Sims3. My Sim purchased a simbot with her points and all of a sudden my simbot looks human, but still acts like a robot--is that normal.

The main problems is that my Sim the purchased the thing that is supposed to make gold. When I clicked on it, it wouldn't let me make gold but instead would let me bind a ghost. I thought I would try it and see what would happen. Now there is a ghost in my household that has all my sims things and my sim looks like the ghost on the little pictures. How can I get rid of the ghost without losing anything from my inventory?

I have one more question. My sim son has an ivisiable friend. We sent the rainbow gem to the science facility and they said if he brought 4000 simoleons then he could get the formula to turn the invisiable friend real. The star is there by the science facility, but I can't get it to give me the formula. It won't come up. I tried everything. Adding more money, giving the boy gold, gems, coins, and bags of money. Nothing works. How can I get it?

Thanks,

Debbie Turner

Message 1 of 2 (2,973 Views)

Re: Unbinding a ghost and why simsbot looks like a person all of a sudden

Hero

1. Simbot issue: No that is not normal. Do you have any 3rd party mods in your game ?

2. Ghost: The item has two purposes. See this for more details: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/lifetimerewards/philosophersstone.php

I can't tell you how to get rid of the ghost though and he should be a regular new member and not take over your Sim. Do you have just one icon ?

3. IF: is the science rabbithole a multi-rabbithole (does it have another purpose then only the science center) ? There a bug with those. It helps to replace the rabbithole with one of the single ones. You will need to get the opportunity again though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (2,953 Views)