Trying to reactivate game on new account

by Orange_DogMeat

Original Post

Highlighted

Trying to reactivate game on new account

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello. Back in 2010 I had a TheSims3.com account. I cannot for the life of me remember what the email or password is that I used for it. When The Sims 4 released I made a new account with origins. Now I really want to play the Sims 3 again while I wait for the pets expansion for 4. I lost my code for the Sims 3 but someone from help was able to help me get a new code. 

My problem:

I really want to add the Sims 3 Pet expansion. I have the game disk and the registration code. BUT when I try to register it to add the expansion pack it tells me that is has already been used and to enter a valid code. Is there a way to get it deleted from my old account? or anyway I can still play it without having it registered on origins?

Thank you for your time and any advise/help you can offer!

~Orange.

Message 1 of 4 (185 Views)

Re: Trying to reactivate game on new account

Hero (Retired)

@Orange_DogMeat Once a code is accepted by the system that code is locked to the account that was in use at the time. As Origin account specifics can not be accessed in these forums you need to contact EA customer service. Link to customer service - EA customer service

Message 2 of 4 (169 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem only with Medal of Honor Tier one'which also was released in 2010. That answer with the EA account customer service helps nothing......

Message 3 of 4 (148 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@passatboy1 I do not play Medal of Honor - you are posting in the Sims 3 forum. Please post in the correct forum. If the code works like The Sims 3 code you need to use your Origin account that you used to activate the game.

Message 4 of 4 (142 Views)