Re: Triple Charged at the Sims 3 Exchange Help!

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Triple Charged at the Sims 3 Exchange Help!

★★★ Newbie

Can anyone help me here?  I was trying to buy a few outfits for my sims 3 game and it kept giving me an error so I went back to my cart and tried again and ended up getting the same error a few times and then it finally said purchase went though, the total cost was only 375 points but I ended up paying 1125 in points... so three times the cost... I have been trying to contact support to see about getting a refund but it seems almost impossible to find a request refund or anything like that for it.  Slightly frustrated and lost here any help or point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 4 (296 Views)

@Sylverfoxgrrl  The only way to get a refund is to contact EA customer support; no one here can access your account, much less credit you with the missing SimPoints.  If you're not finding the category you want in the help menu, just choose "other" and look for the option to call or chat.  Some support staff are more helpful than others, so don't hesitate to walk away and try again later if you're not getting anywhere.  You can always ask that your case be escalated as well.  Even though this process is a hassle, it can and does work out if you're persistent.

Some people have had more luck contacting Origin and then asking to be transferred to the appropriate EA department, so if you're not getting anywhere with EA proper, this is another possible approach.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the reply I'll just keep trying to contact through help chat, it hasn't been working or loading for me.

Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

@Sylverfoxgrrl  Make sure your location is set to US, and maybe try a different browser.  (Firefox is probably the best bet.)

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (233 Views)