Traveling in Sims 3 Supernatural

by tammyc536092

Original Post

Traveling in Sims 3 Supernatural

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I need help.  I have all expansion packs and worlds for the sims 3.  When I try to travel, when the destination opens up, my sim is not there, money is $0

and the game has to be forced shut.  I am current on all patches.  What is causing this, and how can I fix it?  I haven't picked up any more seeds off the ground.

So i know thats not it.  Please help.  I would also like to know if you need any game testers that help report bugs in the games? My  10 year old daughter and I play constantly and we would love to help for the love of the game. Beta testers? Not sure what these players are called.  Thanks as always for the awesome entertainment that the EA team always gives us.  I can't wait for Seasons, but I do hope it won't be as buggy.  Thanks, Tammy Cook

Message 1 of 2 (332 Views)

Re: Traveling in Sims 3 Supernatural

Hero

See if this helps you : http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/World-Adventures-and-Update-1-36/m-p/902#M40

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (330 Views)