Re: Timing Issues

by crinrict

Original Post

Timing Issues

★★★ Newbie

Hello:

I have the Sims 3 and the majority of the expansion packs on my computer. The latest one bought was Diesel Stuff.  Anyways, I have been playing the Sims and have had no problems until just a few hours ago.  When I am in "playing mode" at any of the speeds the game freezes on me and takes forever to load everything; however, when I pause it. It doesn't have any problems. I can move around the lot, pick objects, etc. 

I know that it is not the system not being fast enough or having enough memory or ability to run the game.

I have gone in and changed the settings of details from high to medium to low, etc then I restart the game and it still doesn't matter. I don't have any issues with start up just when I am in playing mode.  Any help would be grateful.  I love this game and it is really starting to frustrate me that I cannot even play it properly. 

Thank you for your time.

Jessica E. White

Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: Timing Issues

Hero

Check this thread on lags and freezes: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lags-amp-Freezes/td-p/646/jump-to/first-unread-message

First thing to try is restetting all sims in your town with the cheat resetsim *

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (75 Views)