The sims 3 starter pack, no purchase history!!

by DarkD3vi1

Original Post

Re: The sims 3 starter pack, no purchase history!!

★★ Apprentice

@Morghax wrote:

Been only 5 more hours or so ;p wait 19 more before starting to give them attitude Standard smile

So like now?

Message 161 of 168 (250 Views)

Re: Sims 3 redeemed on sims website but nothing in purchased link and can't register on origin

★★★ Newbie

This is exactly my issue. Any help would be much appreciated!

Message 162 of 168 (195 Views)

Re: Sims 3 redeemed on sims website but nothing in purchased link and can't register on origin

Hero

Did you download the Origin client and check if it's showing up there to download ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 163 of 168 (191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Having the same problem. I checked my origin account and it isn't there. It's been more than 24 hours since I redeemed it on the Sims website and nothing. When it disappeared, I redeemed the extension pack on my origin account and that showed up on my origin account, no problem. I just don't seem to have any response about the sims starter pack.

Are there any answers on this thread or just more people saying the same thing? I don't want to read 17 pages of people saying the same thing if there are no answers.

Thanks

Message 164 of 168 (173 Views)

Hero

Did you download the client here: http://origin.com/download ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 165 of 168 (171 Views)

Re: The sims 3 starter pack, no Manual!!

★★ Novice
I bought game Sims Starter pack with late night,Sims,high loft and there's no serial code at at I bought at GameStop $20.99
Message 166 of 168 (168 Views)

Re: The sims 3 starter pack, no Manual!!

Hero

Take it back to Gamestop or contact a game advsior

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 167 of 168 (167 Views)

Re: Humble Bundle Sims 3

★★★ Newbie

I had the same kind of problem, so I contacted EA live chat and I found out I was logging in with the wrong username/password.

Message 168 of 168 (159 Views)