The sims 3, exchange issues and issues with launcher login

by wilddaisy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims 3, exchange issues and issues with launcher login

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. I am not sure where to start. I can login into origin and EA, but cannot login into the launcher or the community area. I also have worlds missing and when I try to redeem codes, it says they are invalid. And to do if from the website - can't login.

Please any help will be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (331 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims 3, exchange issues and issues with launcher login

★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict thank you. It's all good. I has to reset my password because they were not syncing together. As for the world's I was able to re-download them all.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)

All Replies

@wilddaisy  I split your comment into its own thread because the original thread was a couple of years old.

Please clear your browser caches, including the one for Internet Explorer.  Even if you never use IE, the launcher and store do for some purposes.  Be sure to uncheck the box to preserve data for favorites.

If your worlds are missing, you may have to reinstall them.  But you don't have to use the codes again—the worlds are already registered to your store account.  You can download them from your purchase history, or directly from their product pages.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (318 Views)

★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict thank you. It's all good. I has to reset my password because they were not syncing together. As for the world's I was able to re-download them all.

Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)