The Sims 3 won't let me log in, and the welcome page is being weird

by PaholaKarely

Original Post

Re: The Sims 3 won't let me log in, and the welcome page is being weird

★★★ Newbie

My God! It works!!! Thank you so much!!! :-)

Message 31 of 71 (2,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem it has been like this for a week now, I've done everything that people have posted on here to try but nothing is working.
Message 32 of 71 (2,069 Views)

EA Staff

@kdmx62x Just to confirm, did you try the steps in the following post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/The-Sims-3-won-t-let-me-log-in-and-the-welcome-page-is-being/m-p... ?

- Kristi

Message 33 of 71 (2,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cant log-in. Cmon EA. Its always something...Get this over n over. Or plain white page.

Message 34 of 71 (2,056 Views)

★ Novice

mine won't even let me see that page it just stays blue. then when I click on a different page and go back onto the home page it goes white and says

.refresh the page

.go back to the previous page

and when I load my game and I go to log in it says incorrect email or password when it is not plz help.

many thx

Message 35 of 71 (2,040 Views)

★ Novice

mine is the exact same I'm so annoyed

Message 36 of 71 (2,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I had The launcher open yesterday, it let me open the welcome screen, log-in and browse through store stuff, I even checked the make an offer deals and that worked fine.

But then I tried installing "The Sims 3 Worlds Bundle - Hidden Springs & Monte Vista" and that is when I had problems.

It will no longer let me look at or start up the welcome page or log in from the game launcher, my launcher is now stuck. It will sit on a blue screen sometimes but I eventually get the message: "The Website cannot display the page" with the error: HTTP 500 internal server error. (Picture of my game launcher with the error is copied below)

I can log into the EA site and everything seems to work fine there - except for the "Live Chat" help - It gave me a case number but when the chat screen comes up it said: "Sorry, that page doesn't exist!" and just puts me in a endless wait loop for my ticket/case and never actually connects with anyone (I left it open & waiting for 8 hrs - I went to sleep and it still shows I am waiting in a Que this morning then finally timed out).

I did not register my game online when I logged into my account on the EA website. I did not know if that would mess up my install process since it never would complete it.

Can someone please help

I am using google chrome and windows 7

photo Sims 3 Launcher Problem- 12-19-2016_zpsxvunldqc.jpg

Message 37 of 71 (2,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine also has been doing this for 2 days now.
Message 38 of 71 (2,006 Views)

EA Staff

Hello all,

If you are having issues logging in on the launcher and only on the launcher, please try teh following:

1. Open Internet Explorer
  2. Go to Tools - Internet options - Advanced
  3. Select 'Reset' and check the box 'Delete personal Settings'
  4. Restart IE

After this try logging in again.

Let us know how you get on!

- Kristi

Message 39 of 71 (2,001 Views)

★★ Novice

im having the same issue, when i click 'forgot password" it has a page saying " the website cannot display  the page". mind you im on the actual sims 3 launcher and everything else lets me log in. origin, sims3.com and anything related to my account. it literally happened maybe 30 minutes ago now. any suggestions? ive already restarted my pc a few times and its becoming ridiculous 

Message 40 of 71 (1,964 Views)