The Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution

by CatPlayzGames

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution

★ Novice

I recently downloaded The sims 3 generations expansion pack. For a while it was working fine, then I exited out of gameplay. A few hours later I started it up  

again. I went into create a sim and everything worked fine then after i chose a house. the screen went black and this message popped up "The Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution. I had some mods but i deleted them. i tried again same thing  i uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing. 

If you could help that would be great.

Thanks,

Cat

Message 1 of 3 (2,255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution

Hero

Have you tried all the stuff here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Crashes-CTD/td-p/656/ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (2,854 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

It does this to me all the freaking time!!  And you loose everything.  Now it keeps freezing on me and doing nothing.  This needs to be fixed!!

Message 2 of 3 (2,244 Views)

Hero

Have you tried all the stuff here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Crashes-CTD/td-p/656/ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (2,855 Views)