The Sims 3 has disappeared from Origin library

by ThePinkLov

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 has disappeared from Origin library

★ Novice

So my parents bought the Sims 3 starter pack for my 4th birthday. I played it a lot and then in September 21,2014 the sims 3 disappeared from my library. So my parents bought me it again. Then 6 days later, it disappeared again so I got the starter pack again. Can you please help me recover it or at least figure out why that happened. I am using the same account. Just changed it from my mom’s email to mine but that was in 2018. And they disappeared before then. Also the last 2 sims 3 starter pack purchases were failed, and the last one was completed. I will put a photo for evidence. I just want to have the sims 3 again. Also the 2nd photo is too large but they are failed purchases.

Message 1 of 3 (548 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 3 has disappeared from Origin library

@ThePinkLov  I have no idea why the game keeps disappearing from your account, unless your parents' bank is rejecting the charges for some reason.  But if the most recent transaction went through, then you should definitely have access to TS3 now.

I can't help you myself, nor can anyone else here—most of us are just fellow players, not EA employees.  But the way to get answers, and hopefully restore the game to your account, is to contact EA customer support.  Someone on that end can look up your account, including your payment history.  It would be helpful for you to provide the photo you attached, as well as the others you mention.  If you do a realtime chat, you can upload the photos directly to the support rep while you're talking.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (537 Views)

All Replies

@ThePinkLov  I have no idea why the game keeps disappearing from your account, unless your parents' bank is rejecting the charges for some reason.  But if the most recent transaction went through, then you should definitely have access to TS3 now.

I can't help you myself, nor can anyone else here—most of us are just fellow players, not EA employees.  But the way to get answers, and hopefully restore the game to your account, is to contact EA customer support.  Someone on that end can look up your account, including your payment history.  It would be helpful for you to provide the photo you attached, as well as the others you mention.  If you do a realtime chat, you can upload the photos directly to the support rep while you're talking.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (538 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (513 Views)