The Sims 3 > Incomplete Installation ("launcher has stopped working", etc) Help Needed (FIVE days and no response? Really?)

by mazzlemel

Original Post

Re: The Sims 3 > Incomplete Installation ("launcher has stopped working", etc) Help Needed

★★★★★ Expert

@mazzlemel wrote:

I'm getting not a little disappointed that no one, from EA or just a customer, has offered any suggestions as to what could be happening here or how to fix it.

When you want to hear from EA, you go to the place where they are actively involved, which isn't AHQ.  

Exactly as is pointed out all over AHQ's website, this place is for gamer-to-gamer self-help.  This is not anything official here.  No buying, no selling, no business of any kind, and it's still not much of a place so far.  They don't encourage participation very well.  No matter that they promised perks to those who are helping out, they aren't delivering.  There aren't close to enough volunteers to answer all of the questions.  

Official Support is HERE:

https://help.ea.com/

Message 11 of 13 (1,393 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 > Incomplete Installation ("launcher has stopped working", etc) Help Nee

★★★ Novice

Please elaborate? 

Message 12 of 13 (1,143 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 > Incomplete Installation ("launcher has stopped working&

★★ Novice

Yeah same here but i just opened it up one day like it all worked fine the day before and i went in to play and it said the installation was incomplete, im not sure if i installed an expansion pack the day before but yeah i gave up and went to my other computer and it all works fine there

Message 13 of 13 (864 Views)