The Sims 3 University Life

by Samsarah100

Original Post

The Sims 3 University Life

★★ Novice

Here comes another problem...

So, recently I downloaded the Sims 3 University Life. Once it was fully downloaded, installed and processed into Origin, I tried starting it up. The SIms 3 Launcher came up, and it gave me a notification saying "Disk Failure! Please insert The Sims 3 Island Paradise disc to continue playing." I cancelled that and under that notification was another notification saying "Process could not be started." What does this mean? I cant play the sims 3 University Life anymore because of this disk **bleep**. I already had downloading problems, and game problems before now here comes a disk problem? Please Help! 

- Sam and Sarah

Message 1 of 2 (115 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 University Life

Hero (Retired)

island paradise is your newest installed released game the game always plays from newest installed released game uni is older and combines for playing

to send your sim off to uni when the mascot arrives at th ehouse click on the bucket he/she leaves take aptitude test once the test is done then use the sim phone/pc/city hall to enroll to go to uni , uni is asub hood your sims travel to uni world once the term/s are over and the sim gradutaes they return to the home world

TIP 1 when you launch the game play a few mins save your game  then use the save as new name in case something goes wrong thus you will also have your orignal save game safe and can try again

TIP 2 if you have teen sims in your household make sure they finish high scool in the homeeworld and gradutae in the home world before sending them off to uni to get degres

Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)