The Sims 3 Supernatural

by Garnet-xx-Rose

Original Post

The Sims 3 Supernatural

★ Novice

Okay, so recently I got the Sims 3 supernatural. I installed it and it worked. However, every time I put the game in now my computer asks if I want to uninstall the game. At first I kept clicking no but I got so fed up that I clicked yes. I wanted to see if I can uninstall the game and then reinstall it. I uninstall the game and it said that the game was uninstall. But then when I put the game back in to install again the computer asks me if I want to uninstall it! This doesn't happen with any of my other Sims games and I really want to know what's wrong so I can play. Also, though my computer says that I have the game installed,when I open up the Sims 3, the game is not shown on the bottom of the launcher as the expansion packs and stuff packs I have.

P.S.. I have Windows 7

Message 1 of 2 (69 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural

Hero

Clean out the registry with ccleaner and then try reinstalling again. I do not know what's up with that uninstalling message but I think that autorun is somehow not working right for certain disk.

When you uninstalled it probably didn't uninstall properly so you need to clean up the left overs and then try if you can reinstall again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (66 Views)