The Sims 3 Supernatural PC Download codes

by krissymoodz

Original Post

The Sims 3 Supernatural PC Download codes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello-

I just purchased and downloaded  The Sims 3 Supernatural and free items that came with the game from Orgin. I was given two codes, one for the PC game and another code for the free items. I used the first code for the game, and then the second code for the free items( did not explain that I would have to use codes two separate time after each download). Well, when I went to download both, only the free items showed up for download and not the game. I reused the code again and I was denied access, telling me that the code was already in use. I have not recieved the downloaded game, and I was not sure wether I was just out of luck or what. Is there any way I could recieve a new purchase code without needing a full 39.99 refund for the game?

Here is the original Purchase Code for The Sims Supernatural- [serial code removed]

Thank You

Kristen Clausell

Message 1 of 2 (2,365 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural PC Download codes

Hero

After entering the code, the stuff should be available for download in your purchase history to download. Did you check there ?

You should remove your serial code from your post cause everyone can see it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (2,364 Views)