The Sims 3 Seasons and Origin / not able to download pre-ordered Seasons

by greatwhitenorth1

Original Post

The Sims 3 Seasons and Origin / not able to download pre-ordered Seasons

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

So I pre-ordered the sims 3 seasons from Origin. I did this within a week of finding out about the expansion's bonus set. Now When I log on to origin there are all my other games listed but not seasons. It's about 4:27am east coast time, have they delayed it's release? I've read that many others already have it downloaded/installed from midnight on in their respective areas. 

I can always rebuy it from a different vendor but I thought it would be easier from EA's own store. 

Any clues?

Message 1 of 174 (3,907 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Seasons and Origin

★★ Guide

Seems like a lot of people with this problem are on the east coast. I am also having the problem.

Message 2 of 174 (3,877 Views)

★★ Novice

I also live on the east coast. It's 6am and I was able to download the game but I can't register it. It keeps telling me my code is invalid. wtf? It's definitely not already registered.

Message 3 of 174 (3,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's 5:39 central time and I pre-ordered through Origin and I can't download it yet either.

Message 4 of 174 (3,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am in North Carolina, pre-ordered the Sims 3 Season, was able to download but cannot register......... Therefore the additional money I paid and the trouble of pre-ordering served no purpose whatsoever.

Message 5 of 174 (3,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I logged out of my origin account completely then logged back in and I was able to download it!

Message 6 of 174 (3,854 Views)

★★ Novice

It's 7:50am central time and I've logged out of my account multiple times and Seasons still is showing up as unavailable to download. :/

Message 7 of 174 (3,821 Views)

★★ Novice

I just checked the product page for it on the Origin site, and it lists the release date as the 15th, which I am positive it wasn't before. Not pleased. >.>

Message 8 of 174 (3,813 Views)

★★ Novice

It says now available on my origin wtf is going on here. Not happy

Message 9 of 174 (3,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

has anyone recieved any help from the company as to what in the hell is going on??!!! i havent seen anything to where they have commented, and i refuse to buy it elsewhere unless i get a refund for what i paid when i preordered in august!

Message 11 of 174 (3,360 Views)