Sims 3 Seasons Crashes Constantly - HELP!!

by stephcaa

Original Post

sims3 seasons

★★★ Newbie

I've installed the sims 3 sesons(limited edition) on my mac successfully but when i click the button "play" it opens a "disc not found" window. I tried restarting the computer but it didn't work. Is there something I can do to fix that?

Message 21 of 95 (5,347 Views)

Create a family mode glitch

★ Novice

Hi,

when I am trying to create a family a glitch appears that the whole person goes fully green, like no texture or anything visible with these big black eyes. Then it freezes and crashes to the desktop

its actually really scary

I don't know how to fix it, I completely reinstalled all my sim games and expansions. All the problems I have been having occurred after I installed seasons.

I have a macbook pro

Processor - 2 Ghz Intel Core I&

memory - 4 gb 1333 MHz DDRE

Message 22 of 95 (5,343 Views)

My Sims 3 Seasons Game Keeps Quitting

★★★★ Novice

I have recently purchased The Sims 3 Seasons ,for my MAC computer, and every few minutes, it quits - giving me no time to save my game...

I have no idea why it is doing this... Please help...

Message 23 of 95 (5,370 Views)

Sims 3 Seasons Crashes Constantly - HELP!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I recently purchased Sims 3 Seasons. Ever since I installed the game, it will either freeze after 10-15 mins of playing and closes or an error message comes up saying:

Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x00000000 at address 0x7c470f73. Do you wish to debug it?

When I do press debug, the game freezes up.

I don't really know what to do. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I have a new MAC book Pro, I have more than enough memory and space. When playing the game I make sure nothing is open in the background. Everything is updates have been done. I am not sure what else to do.

Please help!

Thanks,

Stephanie 

Message 24 of 95 (5,414 Views)

The game quit unexpectedly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After install Supernatural the game is broken. When I play, it suddently get off and show this message :

http://imgupload.sk/viewer.php?file=4z1w04ow1a1uwzf87keo.jpg

I try everything. I reinstall game, I repair permission, I repair hardisk from install CD. I dont know what is bad. Do you can help me? 

(I have Mac OS X Snow Leopard)...

Thank you...

(Sorry for my english, I am not from english speaking country Standard smile )

Message 25 of 95 (4,965 Views)

the sims 3 CRASHING!!

★★★★★ Newbie

Has anyone worked out how to get the sims 3 seasons to play without crashing on a mac? also does anyone know when a patch will be released i really wanna play Frown

Message 26 of 95 (4,950 Views)

Sims 3 Seasons Crashing

★★ Novice

Hi there,
I bought my Season EP along with Pats over 2 weeks ago and upon installing I have not been able to play it for more than 15 minutes before it crashes to the desktop with an error message.
I have an iMac, which I only bought in October. It more than meets the requirements for then game. I tried re-installing everything, removing all custom content etc.. AND STILL NOTHING!!
I have spents hours trolling the internet looking for solutions and found nothing!!
I find it completely ridiculous that you can say a game is Mac compatible when it isn't!!
I have spent over €120 since I got my Mac filling up my Sims 3 collection, I want answers, I am a paying customer and what I have paid for doesn't work, I am entitled to answer and compensation!!

Message 27 of 95 (4,952 Views)

The Sims 3 Crash

★★★ Newbie

The Sims 3 keeps crashing everytime i try to move into a household. I am using a MacBook Pro. I already tried uninstalling it and installing it several times and its still not working

Message 28 of 95 (4,759 Views)

Mac: Sims3 freezing and force closing?

★★★ Newbie

So I know this isn't exactly the computer stuffing it up because its the best Mac you can get, its made for games isn't it? :C anyways now and then it would stuff up but until this month it stuffs up not long into game play, sometimes force close, and sometimes freezing where I just end up turning it off or exiting (I only just figured out how to do that like, yesterday). 

Also a long time ago I downloaded some stuff from the exchange which was soo cool, but after awhile it made create a Sim stuff up with crazy colours and what not and sometimes carried out into game play, so I took all the dlc off which almost completely fixed the game except after awhile it would freeze. So I took everything off and reinstalled it and that made it better for a long while but sometimes in create a sim it stuffs up again and until recently is doing it more often then I can handle.

So please give me your ideas on how to go about this because its come to me basically not being able to play which sucks because I just got seasons and I really wanna check it out. 

Also not so keen to unistall and re-install all my Sims, because it takes so long and last time it obviously didn't completely work. But if anyone's convinced that will work I will do it. -Also if anyone has resetting my Mac in mind, I'm OK do to that, if it will work.

Message 29 of 95 (4,760 Views)

I have Seasons, the patch too, bought some things at the store on Origin and game does not respond when I try to load them. I am on a Mac 10.7.4. Any ideas? Also, the game keeps crashing.

★★★ Newbie

Message 30 of 95 (4,739 Views)