The Sims 3 Registration Code "Invalid"

by pandagirllll

Original Post

Re: The Sims 3 Registration Code "Invalid"

★★★ Newbie

How did you contact them by phone? it doesnt give me the option?

Message 11 of 23 (2,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie

we all don't live in the us. ea customer support sucks. why the hell should I have to pay to contact them, after buying their game? I can't register the sims 3 says invalid. don't have my 1000 points cause I can't register and they have no email address.

not happy

Message 12 of 23 (1,637 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi i installed sims3 starter set and registered it on Origin and than the game nearly creeps and stalks me out to register to sims3 and i did but he wont take my sirial number , what to do now why i cant play with my origin acound ? were much easyer someone can help me out?

Message 13 of 23 (1,453 Views)

★★★ Novice

maybe your code is already used by other players, and they may have used it to register their games too, so you cant register it with the same code. hope this helped! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 14 of 23 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have just bought the game and i wrote the registration code many times but it says invalid!

Message 15 of 23 (1,031 Views)

The Sims 3 Registration code Town Life

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the Town Life anniversary gift yesterday and have not received my email address containing the serial/ registration codes. Im confused and would very much like to install my stuff pack. HELP?

Message 16 of 23 (990 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Registration code Town Life

Hero (Retired)

try this to find the game code log into your origin account right click the game icon-show game details your code should be there  make a note of your code have pen and paper handy

Message 17 of 23 (985 Views)

★★ Novice

that's where i got my code from but it didn't work. i just bought the sims3 generations,  seasons, university life and supernatural. none of those codes work when i try to put them in. it claims "when i read the frequently ask questions" that, once you buy a sims game in orgins using your account. it's already activated in your sims3 account without you adding the code. if so why can't i download households, lots and houses in exchange community?

Message 18 of 23 (972 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

is the email and password the same for both accounts the sims3 and orign  ? if not you'll need to contact CS to assist with mergeing the account and for code issues

to contact CS  ( if you live outside the US then when you go to the page that is linked change the flag at the top of the page to US )

http://eahelp.ea.com/en/contact-us/

1. click on the blue link

2.choose your product in the search menu after that click on next

3 select your platform pc, android , wii...etc click next

4 choose topic in the search menu for example code then in the menu that apperars under that type in something about the issue for example regestration code click next

5 click  the orange live chat to chat with an advisor

edits to fix typo and a working link

edit to add how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 19 of 23 (969 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Registration codes don't work

★★ Novice

i got my code from origin but it didn't work. i just bought the sims3 generations,  seasons, university life and supernatural. none of those codes work when i try to put them in. it claims "when i read the frequently ask questions" that, once you buy a sims game in orgins using your account. after downloading it's already activated in your sims3 account without you adding the code. if so why can't i download households, lots and houses in exchange community? it keeps saying i need to update by buying a game at a local retail or from the the sims, origins sites. i got my code by going to "my games" and clicking the icon next to the install button on all 4 of my sims games. someone plz help me. i'm very confused.

Message 20 of 23 (969 Views)