Re: The Sims 3 Registration Code "Invalid"

by nommeee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 Registration Code "Invalid"

★★★ Newbie

I bought the Sims 3 Pets and Diesel Stuff via the Origin store as PC downloads.  I received the confirmation email containing the serial codes, but when I enter them on the Sims 3 website registration page, it says the codes are "invalid".  I just bought the games less than 24 hours ago, so do I need to wait 24 hours or longer, or is there something wrong with the serial codes?

Message 1 of 23 (25,590 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

You need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 23 (26,004 Views)

Champion (Retired)

That is correct, Stuff packs don't need to be registered (why would they be? ConfusedmileylolStandard smile 

View in thread

Message 5 of 23 (25,975 Views)

All Replies

Hero

You need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (26,005 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This happened to me, too. When I contacted Customer Service by phone they had me send screenshots of the colde and then gave me a new code. I dohope they help you. I think Pets is worth the problems it may create. I would make sure to get a good graphics card for Pets. Graphics cards can make the difference between a fluffy or non-fluffy pet.

Good luck finding your unicorn! Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 23 (25,404 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

eacharlotte also said that stuff packs (Diesel) don't need to be registered. I had asked about Town Life. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 4 of 23 (25,401 Views)

Champion (Retired)

That is correct, Stuff packs don't need to be registered (why would they be? ConfusedmileylolStandard smile 

Message 5 of 23 (25,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Why indeed? It is like this, not everybody knows everything and we should approach queries in a manner so as not to belittle the person asking the question or offering suggestions.

I do not know why we do not need to register Stuff Packs. I don't recall reading that anywhere. Perhaps you could kindly explain that to me.

Anyway, we should not assume something is common knowledge because we know it. That doesn't mean that everybody knows it. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 6 of 23 (25,389 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Your correct yes. Well stuff packs only being "stuff" after all, Maybe it's because they don't have any additional gameplay as such.

Message 7 of 23 (25,372 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you, Jim.

Really, I do have basic questions that most people who play games already know. Then, I have curious questions other people don't even think of.

I am the person who has the dumb questions, but is very grateful to get an answer. Confusedmileyhappy:

So, thank you, because I was wondering why Stuff Packs did not have to be registered. Confusedmileyhappy:

I have never been able to curtail my curiosity. I am really working on that, though.:womanhappy:

Message 8 of 23 (25,359 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You are really very welcome Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 9 of 23 (25,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem and I can't contact the help >>I'm really sick of this

Message 10 of 23 (23,110 Views)