Re: The Sims 3 Pets

by roberta591

Original Post

The Sims 3 Pets

★★★ Newbie

Hey, guys!
I bought a game Sims 3 pets( i do have original) but when i click download, it doesn`t work!
Help!!!

Message 1 of 6 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@bonbon29  Is your computer a pc or mac? Where did you purchase the pack from? Where are you trying to download from?

Message 2 of 6 (268 Views)

★★ Apprentice

When you say you have the original game do you mean the disc?

@bonbon29 wrote:

Hey, guys!
I bought a game Sims 3 pets( i do have original) but when i click download, it doesn`t work!
Help!!!

Message 3 of 6 (240 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bonbon29  The discs are generic (all the same) and the software on the discs is out of date. What you are paying for is the code to activate the software. You need to have the base game in Origin (your online account at EA) and if you redeem the code you can get the digital download version from Origin.

Message 4 of 6 (236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I am on a PC with both the original Sims 3 already downloaded on Origin and I tried to add the Pets extension pack. I click download and it says "Error. Try again later." 

Message 5 of 6 (214 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Nezbirt  There are many things that can cause this. What is the version of your game - lower left in the game launcher. The site may be down. Do you have enough free space on your storage device?

Message 6 of 6 (204 Views)