Re: The Sims 3 Mac Trouble from Previous Downloaded Sims Game

by crinrict

Original Post

The Sims 3 Mac Trouble from Previous Downloaded Sims Game

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the Sims 3 off of Amazon last night. Before I did that, I uninstalled The Sims 3 game that I already had on my Mac (but I had lost the disc a while ago so I never played it). Attached to the original Sims 3 was the World Adventures expansion pack that I thought I uninstalled with the base game. However, after my new Sims 3 finished downloading, the game suggested that I update to the latest version. I tried to do this but an error came up stating that "This volume does not have the space required to update. This update requires 3.49GB of space." I then tried to restart the game launcher and an error message came up stating "Your the Sims 3 Base Game is incompatible with the current Sims 3 Expansion Pack. Please update your game via the game launcher."

Long story short: I am not able to play my Sims 3 game because error messages keep appearing and the launcher will not let me get off of the updates menu. Please help! Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Mac Trouble from Previous Downloaded Sims Game

Hero

How much disc space do you have left ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (237 Views)